- Chicago, IL
As Marketing Director for Hasana, Inc. you will be required to plan, direct or coordinate marketing plans and interns for Hasana, Inc. We are looking for an experienced individual who will provide seamless service through innovative solutions and ideas to service the many challenges presented by the business as it evolves. The Marketing Director will also be required to develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing Hasana’s proceeds as well as overseeing product development or monitoring trends that indicate the need for new products. As an unpaid volunteer, Hasana, Inc. is looking for a team player with genuine interest in contributing their time for a greater cause.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Identify and develop marketing strategies, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics and cost and mark up factors.
- Perform market research studies or analyze their findings.
- Develop marketing plans for Hasana and specific Hasana initiatives
· A passion for women’s economic opportunities.
· Master’s Degree or graduate student in Marketing, Market Research.
· At least 2+ years of experience in marketing position.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to manage small teams.
· Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously.
· Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
· Proven ability to work on stringent deadlines.
· Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and other groups as necessary both internally and externally.
· Expert in data manipulation and statistics.
· Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and methods.
· Integrity, honesty, openness and willing to operate as a team player.
· Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work appropriately.