Applications Engineer - Sales Support and Training
- Mountain View, CA
Providing sales, support services and training for SolidWorks products since 1996, Hawk Ridge Systems has been serving the needs of the engineering and design community for almost two decades. With offices and training centers throughout the western United States and Canada, Hawk Ridge Systems supports over 23,000 SolidWorks users.
Hawk Ridge Systems is adding an Applications Engineer for our Mountain View office.
Our engineers provide high-quality, comprehensive pre- and post-sales support including product demonstrations, training and implementations. This is a technical position for degreed Mechanical / Product Design applicants only. Applicants must have CAD and/or solid modeling and actual design work experience.
HRS Application Engineers become experts with SolidWorks products demonstrating, instructing, implementing, and supporting a wide range of customers from many industries in the use of 3D CAD, Analysis, Product Data Management, and related design tools. They become a CAD Design Expert by attaining SolidWorks Certifications.
Salary & Benefits
Hawk Ridge Systems offers a competitive salary based on experience as well as medical benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time.
Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree.
- 2 to 5 years mechanical design or manufacturing industry experience
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- In-depth experience with Windows and 3D MCAD solid modeling software
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Operating Systems, MS Office products and related hardware devices
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks
- Commitment to excellence and pride in their work
- Excellent problem definition and problem solving skills
Experience in sales support and/or training is desirable
Please no recruiters or calls about this career opportunity.
HRS is an equal opportunity employer.