Software Developer - Customize OpenEMR, and Integrate it with eRx, eLabs, billing systems
- Northbrook, US, Northbrook, IL
Heal n Cure (www.healncure.com) specializes in core wellness through physician supervision and management. We are committed to assisting our patients in achieving optimal health and wellness. Our award-winning team of board certified physicians has delivered dramatic results in managing and reversing all modifiable health risk factors.
1. Change look & feel of the screens
2. Integrate OpenEMR with the best open source system or develop from scratch or integrate with another vendor's system.
3. Systems to be integrated as described in #2 above eRx, eLabs, insurance billing systems.
4. Integrate OpenEMR with a patient portal or develop from scratch
5. Bidder must have worked on OpenEMR extensively. Bidder must be familiar with the open source or 3rd party options for eRx, eLabs, insurance billing systems and offer recommendations from among the options available. Bidder must have delivered EMR based applications in the US market. Bidder must have extensive domain knowledge about outpatient medical care clinics in the US and the EMR requirements and usage by the clinics.
6. Past experience must be easily verifiable through website links ( to past clients' clinics - preferable ), client references, portfolio, LinkedIn profiles of clients and the Bidder's key team members.
Linux, Java, PHP, MySQL, OpenEMR, Software Architecture, Project Management, Outpatient Clinic domain knowledge
- Website links ( to past clients' clinics - preferable ), client references, portfolio, LinkedIn profiles of clients and the Bidder's key team members.
- Start date and hours/days available.
- On-site hours
- Desired hourly salary
- Availability for interview