Physician Assistant PA-C - PT/FT (min 2 Yrs of exp req working in Illinois after Board Certification)
- Northbrook, IL, USA, Northbrook, IL
Heal n Cure (http://www.healncure.com) specializes in medical wellness. Our award-winning team of board certified clinicians offers unmatched learning and experience in managing and reversing all modifiable health risk factors. Our Team was featured at Huffington Post http://bit.ly/healncure Learn the Future of Medicine Form meaningful, long lasting patient-provider relationships, to deliver the right treatment with care, and to provide patients relief from risks/symptoms of 35+ different chronic problems https://www.healncure.com/get-relief-now Heal n Cure's Quality of Care - Recognized by Institutions. We have received the Top Tier recognition for quality of care and cost efficiency from all major insurance companies. Transformative, Life Changing Care Appreciated by Patients http://tinyurl.com/hope-brown
Refer a friend:
Heal n Cure pays a referral fee of $1000 if we hire your friend.
Heal n Cure invites Board Certified Physicians Assistant for an outpatient Medical Center, at Northbrook, Illinois (Chicago's Northern Suburb). Both Full-Time and Part-Time (20-30 hrs) available.
Heal n Cure is known for delivering quality, award winning care. Unique career advancing opportunity while maintaining an excellent quality of life and professional satisfaction. Deliver relief and results - transform the lives of patients. This is how : Woman drops 100+ lbs. with reversal of autoimmune disease and other medical problems. Visit her success story at http://tinyurl.com/hope-brown
Unique Advantages of this opportunity
* 100% outpatient.
* Continuity of care.
* Training. For cutting edge, evidence based, result oriented, modern preventive care.
* Team based patient care. Consisting of Board Certified Physicians
* Full Time or Part Time(20-30 Hrs). You can choose per your lifestyle.
* Our patients experience luxurious 30 minute to 1 hour appointments, with the care team. Go deep, make a connection, deliver quality care. We stand for quality of care, not quantity of patients.
* Relax after hours. We rarely receive after hours phone calls, because of our focus on wellness.
Minimum 2 Years of Experience Required working in Illinois, after Board Certification, in an outpatient setting.
* Must be Board Certified as a Physician Assistant
* Must be licensed to practice in Illinois. Must have a DEA License
* Experience in outpatient primary care strongly desired.
* Certification/Background in integrative care, functional medicine desirable.
* Past work experience in a medical wellness clinic desirable.
* Candidate should have excellent professional/academic references and credentials. Must be very comfortable with EMRs and computers.
* Strong preference for candidates living within a short commute to Northbrook, IL
How To Apply:
Click “I’m Interested” on this job portal
Email to CAREERS at healncure.com Mention the job opportunity in Subject line
Please make sure to attach resume and cut/paste the following answers in a message/cover letter/email
(Reply NA if not applicable)
* Are you Board Certified?
* Please list your Board Certification(s)
* Medical Licensure - Are you licensed to practice in Illinois?
* Do you have a DEA License?
* Availability for phone or skype interview (15 mins)?
* Preference FT or Part-Time?
* Hours/days available in case of PT
* Expected hourly/annual salary range
* In how many weeks would you be able to join?
* Availability for personal interview?
* How long is your commute to Northbrook, IL in miles/minutes?