MSN NP Functional Integrative Medcine FNP/ANP - min 2 Yrs experience in IL as Nurse Practitioner
- 1122 Willow Rd, Northbrook, IL 60062, USA
Heal n Cure Medical Wellness is reputed for Integrative and Functional Medicine. Leading to outstanding clinical results in medical wellness, weight loss, hormone rebalancing and anti-aging.
Heal n Cure's life changing care is appreciated by patients https://healncure.com/success
We work to educate and empower people to take control of their health – incorporating the care of the whole person through neurology, endocrinology, immunology, nutrition and exercise.
We are on a mission to reach out to our community and beyond and teach them that there is a way to get to the root cause of their health issues, instead of treating symptoms. We are looking for a team member who is dedicated to carry out this mission with us!
Here are the values our office lives by:
· We work to do the right thing every day
· We empower people to take back their health
· We are committed to delivering the highest quality in everything we do
· We believe a team member should be valued and rewarded for hard work
· We create a positive and supportive environment
· We welcome change and strive to continually improve
Nurse Practitioner NP
Heal n Cure invites Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Adult Nurse Practitioner(ANP) at Northbrook, Illinois (Chicago's Northern Suburb). Both Full-Time and Part-Time (20-30 hrs) available.
Required - Minimum 2 years experience in providing integrative, functional care, in outpatient primary care setting, as an MSN.
Are you someone who ?
- Takes excellent care of your health, appearance, lifestyle? This is our core-value.
- Enjoys talking to people, about wellness, medical spa services, anti aging services?
- Loves this new and emerging field and Is excited about seeing people get rid of their medical problems and feeling happy and energetic again?
- Enjoys team environment, thrives when team succeeds?
- Brings energy, smile, positive verve and vibes when meeting in person or talking on the phone?
- Can address a group with confidence, and represent our office at community events
- Is ambitious with a willingness to learn and grow?
- Has a commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Pays attention to detail and accuracy.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills.
Unique Advantages of this opportunity
* Medical Malpractice covered. Professional certification, state license, DEA license costs reimbursed. Professional Membership in Obesity Medicine Association provided.
* Team based patient care. Consisting of Board Certified Physicians and highly trained, professional staff.
* Our patients experience luxurious 30 minute to 1 hour appointments, with the care team. Go deep, make a connection, deliver quality care. We stand for quality of care, not quantity of patients.
* 100% outpatient. We are closed on all major holidays. So you can plan your time with family and friends. We are closed on weekends. (except one Sat morning each month). Relax after hours. We rarely receive after hours phone calls, because of our focus on wellness.
Nurse Practitioner NP -
Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) or Adult Nurse Practitioner(ANP) - Outpatient Medical Wellness - in Northbrook, IL
Minimum 2 Years of NP(MSN) Experience Required working in Illinois, in an outpatient, primary care setting as an MSN-FNP/ANP
Note: Please exclude Inpatient, Surgical, Geriatric care work experience as it is not relevant for this position.
Are you the perfect candidate?
* Takes excellent care of your health, appearance, lifestyle? This is what we are about.
* Enjoys talking to people, about wellness, medical spa services, anti aging services?
* Must be Board Certified as a Nurse Practitioner (FNP/ANP)
* Must be licensed to practice in Illinois as a NP. Must have a DEA License
* Experience in outpatient primary care required
* Certification/Background in integrative care, functional medicine preferred.
* Past work experience in a medical wellness, weight loss clinic preferred.
* Candidate should have excellent professional/academic references and credentials.
* Strong preference for candidates living within a short commute to Northbrook, IL
How To Apply:
Click “I’m Interested” on this job portal
Email to CAREERS at healncure.com Mention the job opportunity in Subject line
Please make sure to attach resume and cut/paste the following answers in a message/cover letter/email
(Reply NA if not applicable)
* How many years of work experience do you have as a licensed Nurse Practitioner - NP?
* Are you Board Certified?
* Please list your Board Certification(s)
* Medical Licensure - Are you licensed to practice in Illinois?
* Do you have a DEA License?
* Availability for phone or skype interview (15 mins)?
* Preference FT or Part-Time?
* Hours/days available in case of PT
* Expected hourly salary range? OR Expected yearly salary range?
* Do you require health Insurance benefit? We regret that we do not offer medical insurance. NOTE : We do cover medical malpractice insurance.
* In how many weeks would you be able to join?
* What is your availability for personal interview?
* How long is your commute to Northbrook, IL in miles and minutes?