Digital Social Media Marketing Graphic Design
- 1122 Willow Road, Northbrook, IL
Heal n Cure is a dynamic and exciting company, loved by its clients. They know we are fully committed to their optimal health, wellness, and vitality. Proven results to restore their enjoyment of life.
Website & Social Media:
This is a full-time, on-site position at Northbrook, IL
- Do you have experience advertising with Google Ads or Facebook Ads?
- Can you create and edit WordPress pages and create email campaigns?
- Basics video of video recording, editing?
- Are you proficient with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Powerpoint?
- Have you created marketing collateral such as brochures and banners?
- Can you determine and enhance SEO, SEM for a site?
If this sounds like you, then Heal n Cure has an opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital, social media, radio, print marketing campaigns for our Medical Wellness services and Events. Analyze marketing data and strategy across multiple channels. Ensure the success of Events by using our CRM's automated phone, text, voice registration of prospective clients. Prefer candidates within a short commute to Northbrook, Illinois.
- Expertise in Wordpress, Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, basic Video editing
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Social Media Marketing
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand, implement, and responsible for the operations for the Events' success
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
- Ideate fresh strategies to uphold brand image and drive digitization and automation of operations to increase client satisfaction
- Provide IT support as required
- Strong preference for candidates living in a short commute to Northbrook IL.
How To Apply:
Click “I’m Interested” on this job portal
Email to CAREERS at healncure.com Mention the job opportunity "Digital Event Marketing Coordinator" in Subject line
Please make sure to attach resume and cut/paste the following answers in a message/cover letter/email
(Reply NA if not applicable)
Please take 5 minutes to respond to the following questions and respond with your updated resume and contact information, so we can set up a conversation.
1. How many years of paid work experience do you have in Digital Marketing?
2. Do you have work experience marketing in these businesses - Medical Wellness, Spa, Healthcare, Fitness, Lifestyle, Yoga, Nutrition?
3. Do you take excellent care of your health, appearance, lifestyle?
4. What is your availability for phone or whatsapp interview (15 mins)?
5. What is your availability for personal interview at Northbrook?
6. In how many weeks would you be able to join?
7. What is your expected hourly salary range?
8. Do you prefer 1099 or W2?
9. Do you require health Insurance benefit? We regret that we do not offer medical insurance.
10. How long is your commute to Northbrook, IL in miles and in minutes?