Graphic Designer - Print/Web/Video
- 1122 Willow Road, Northbrook, IL
Heal n Cure specializes in core wellness through physician supervision and management. We are committed to assisting our patients in achieving optimal health and wellness. Our award-winning team of board certified physicians has delivered dramatic results in managing and reversing all modifiable health risk factors.
Review our social media Presence:
- Do you have experience advertising with Google Ads or Facebook Ads?
- Are you able to create and edit HTML pages and email campaigns/blasts?
- Have you shot and edited video before?
- Are you proficient with Adobe software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro?
- Have you created marketing collateral such as brochures and posters?
If this sounds like you, then Heal n Cure has an opportunity for you.
We are looking for a multi-faceted creative designer who is social media savvy and can come up with new marketing ideas. Being a jack of all trades will put you in a great position. We're looking for someone who can take their own and other's ideas, and turn them into reality. You will see your designs go livet immediately. Similar or past work experience with Medical Spas or wellness centers would be a plus.
To see how we are making a difference, please visit http://www.healncure.com/testimonials/inspire
- Adobe Suite CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Experience with using and customizing Wordpress themes.
- Edit pictures (resizing, color correction, etc.)
- Create marketing collateral (brochures, posters, business cards)
- Shoot and edit videos
- Post blog/website content
- Create and send email campaigns/blasts (HTML)
- Create marketing presentations
- Be a liaison between Heal n Cure and printers/vendors
- Working in a healthcare environment is a big plus.
- Knowledge of or past experience in healthcare environment is a big plus.
- Strong preference for candidates living in a short commute to Northbrook IL.
The position is part time and approximately 30 hrs a week, with the possibility to grow into a full time position. There is a possibility of doing some of the work off site, however you will be required on site three days a week.
The creative design position is offered $15-20 hourly (W2 or 1099) depending on experience.
- Availability. We expect the creative designer to work on-site 3 days per week. Total hours 30 to 40 per week.
- Relevant paid experience.
- Online portfolio is required.