Medical Assistant (MA) - 2 yrs Diet/Nutrition/Lifestyle/Exercise counseling exp. Northbrook,IL
- Northbrook, US, Northbrook, IL
Please be aware of your commute to Northbrook, IL so you are able reach the office at 8:00am. Thanks.
Heal n Cure (http://www.healncure.com) specializes in medical wellness. Our award-winning team of board certified clinicians offers unmatched learning and experience in managing and reversing all modifiable health risk factors. Our Team was featured at Huffington Post http://bit.ly/healncure Learn the Future of Medicine Form meaningful, long lasting patient-provider relationships, to deliver the right treatment with care, and to provide patients relief from risks/symptoms of 35+ different chronic problems https://www.healncure.com/get-relief-now Heal n Cure's Quality of Care - Recognized by Institutions. We have received the Top Tier recognition for quality of care and cost efficiency from all major insurance companies. Transformative, Life Changing Care Appreciated by Patients http://tinyurl.com/hope-brown
Refer a friend:
Heal n Cure pays a referral fee of $100 if we hire your friend.
Heal n Cure invites Medical Assistant
(MA or CMA ) / Lifestyle Educator for an outpatient Medical Center, at Northbrook, Illinois
(Chicago's Northern Suburb). Both Full-Time and Part-Time (20-30 hrs)
Primary : Explaining our Nutrition and Exercise Plans to patients.
- Taking patient medical history and vitals,
- Preparing patients for examination,
- Giving vaccines/injections,
- Blood draw,
- Perform EKG (preferred),
- Printing test reports from a computer,
- Working with Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Filing patient charts,
- managing front desk,
- Scheduling appointments on a computer,
- Verifying and collecting insurance information and copays on payor portals
- Collect deductibles/copays using credit card.
- Calling patients on the phone.
Minimum of 2 Years of Experience Required working in Illinois, in an outpatient wellness, weight loss clinic. Must have experience counseling patients on proper lifestyle choices, about Diet/Nutrition/Physical Activity/Exercise choices.
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, be a team player, phlebotomy experience desired, strong patient focus, internet, email, computer and telephone handling skills.
- Please be aware of your commute to Northbrook, IL so you are able reach the office at 8:00am.
- Position requires working upto 7PM 2 days a week, and on some Saturday mornings.
How To Apply:
Click “I’m Interested” on this job portal
Email to CAREERS at healncure.com Mention the job opportunity "MA-Lifestyle Educator" in Subject line
Please make sure to attach resume and cut/paste the following answers in a message/cover letter/email
(Reply NA if not applicable)
* How many years experience do you have in weight loss/wellness counseling? With which employer?
* How many years experience do you have in nutrition counseling? With which employer?
* How many years experience do you have in exercise counseling? With which employer?
* Availability for phone or skype interview (15 mins)
* Preference FT or PT?
* Hours/days available in case of PT
* Expected hourly/annual salary range
* In how many weeks would you be able to join?
* Availability for personal interview
* How long is your commute to Northbrook, IL in miles/minutes?