Exercise Physiologist PT/FT at Wellness Center, Northbrook
- Northbrook, IL
Note: To expedite your application, kindly provide all the information requested.
Heal n Cure (www.healncure.com) specializes in core wellness. Our award-winning team of board certified physicians has delivered dramatic results in managing and reversing all modifiable health risk factors.
What it means to work at Heal n Cure -
Teamwork to provide excellent, evidence based medical care. We invest in training our people and they help create a culture of excellence.
Heal n Cure's Quality of Care - Recognized by Institutions
We have received the Top Tier recognition for quality of care and cost efficiency from both Blue Cross Blue Shield and United Healthcare.
Transformative, Life Changing Care Appreciated by Patients
Please check out this video of a woman who lost 100+ lbs. and reversed autoimmune disease : https://www.healncure.com/testimonials/inspire/hope-brown-success-story/
Refer a friend:
Heal n Cure pays a referral fee of $500 if we hire your friend.
• Administer non-invasive cardiopulmonary exercise tests (CPET/CPX) with respiratory gas measurements (VO2, VCO2, VE, etc.), pulmonary function tests, and resting metabolic tests in a medical clinic.
• Manage patient test data.
• Calibrate and perform biological and mechanical quality control on equipment.
• Troubleshoot equipment.
• Interact and communicate with physicians and clinic staff regarding patient performance and test results.
* Strong preference for candidates living within a short commute to Northbrook, IL
• Education: Degree in exercise physiology/science or similar program
• Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support ACLS
• Skills: Basic ECG interpretation, strong communication and interpersonal skills, professional writing skills, and a working knowledge of cardiac, respiratory, and exercise physiology
• Must be very comfortable with EMRs and computers.
The position can be part time (20Hrs) / Full Time (40Hrs) depending on candidate's preference.
How To Apply:Please mention the following. You may cut/paste the following in a message or on a separate page on your resume. (Reply NA if not applicable)
* Are you Board Certified?
* Please list your Board Certification(s)
* Medical Licensure - Are you licensed to practice in Illinois?
* Availability for phone or skype interview (15 mins)
* Preference FT or PT?
* Hours/days available in case of PT
* Desired hourly/annual salary
* In how many weeks would you be able to join?
* Availability for personal interview
* How long is your commute to Northbrook, IL in miles/minutes?