Senior Data Architect
- San Francisco, CA
Health Access Solutions’ market strategy is based upon a vision for dramatic transformation of the way healthcare is provided to patients. This vision is based upon a decade-long incubation of the technology, which today serves over 2.5 million patients; more than 88,000 users; and hundreds of medical groups, independent physician associations, and hospital clients.
- You authored a next generation data architecture that underlies the core enterprise applications offered by the Company, leveraging state-of-the-art and best practice approaches and techniques to enable robust functionality and analytical capabilities, with meaningful data delivered in real time and in digestible formats to end users;
- You successfully envisioned a data architecture and orchestration system that aggregates disparate data from a myriad of sources, utilizing many differing standard formats (and in some cases non-standard formats), consolidated such information into a data warehouse/registry, enabled the parsing of such data against the Company’s innovative ‘engine', and enabled the distribution of such data to a series of user-accessible enterprise applications; and
- You leveraged your expertise in (social media-like) data mapping approaches, algorithms and architectures to transform the way in which healthcare technology maps the relationships between the patient and the dozens of caregivers which may ‘touch’ them; the many disparate enterprises which may be involved in the provision or payment of healthcare, and literally hundreds or thousands of ‘events’ associated with an individual patient’s care.
- Demonstrable ability to align data strategies to serve enterprise software objectives;
- Strong background with SaaS-based and non-SaaS-based data integration platforms (examples, Microsoft BizTalk, Dell Boomi, IBM Cast Iron) and Enterprise Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) approaches to integrating data sources synchronously and non-synchronously;
- Proven history of success with data analytics and architecture in enterprise environments, with particular focus on relational data mapping, data analytics, and integrated data solutions;
- Expert with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and with OLAP cube design and associated printed reporting and on-line dashboards;
- Demonstrable expertise in enterprise analytics or use of social media-like approaches to data harvesting, relational data schema, master indexes, enterprise application integration, systems integration, data standards, role-based authentication, data integrity and data security;
- Deliverable-oriented mentality, marshaling resources to achieve incremental results (measured in months) with real product deliverables against concrete timelines; and
- SQL Expert, particularly T-SQL; strong SaaS understanding; and background in commercial enterprise software.
- Market competitive salary, plus stock options
- Employee benefits, including comprehensive healthcare benefits and PTO
- Position located in SoMa neighborhood of San Francisco
- Position reports to CTO