- Minneapolis, MN
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Do you have the passion and skills to make a difference? If so, we encourage you to join our team!
Health Dimensions Group provides consulting and management services to healthcare organizations and providers. In addition, the ownership of skilled nursing and senior housing facilities is integral to our ongoing mission. We are committed to designing integrated solutions for the achievement of the community health goals of our managed facilities and consulting clients.
Health Dimensions Group is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor. These values, in addition to the significance and impact on the service we provide, determine our priorities, inform our decisions, and represent stability to those we serve.
We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to serve in the post acute consulting practice. This role will have a high degree of direct client interaction, be responsible for working on multiple engagements regarding a range of services, including Medicare Home Health, case management, care transitions, home and community based services and any PACE or Hospice experience is a plus.
Projects include strategic planning, feasibility studies, startup and implementation management and related projects. This role works both individually on project assignments and collaboratively on project teams.
Some duties include:
Serve as the senior consultant with expertise in Medicare Home Health, PACE, home and community based service delivery, and case managementProvides day to day project management and priority setting on projects
- Manages progress against work plan to achieve engagement objectives and deliverables on time, on budget.
- Conducts on-site interviews with clients, referral sources, partners and others.
- Analyzes state and regulatory provisions impacting provider operations.
- Assume lead responsibility for the analysis component of a project, including regulatory research, data analysis, etc and development of recommendations.
- Assume lead responsibility for writing reports and proposals
- Graduate degree in health policy, healthcare management, public health, economics, business administration or a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience in health care administration
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed to client sites.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to develop and track project work plans with multiple consultants, external consultants and the client team.
- Strong organization, resource and time management skills with great flexibility in performing work and juggling multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving and analytic skills
- Superior writing and communication skills and demonstrated ability to give clear and compelling presentations to decision makers
- Willingness to go the extra mile to meet client needs and expectations
- Excellent interpersonal skills that translate into positive relationships with colleagues and clients and a commitment to working in a team environment
- The position requires a minimum of 5 years of consulting and/ or hospital, home health, managed care planning or operational experience. Prior consulting experience preferred
- Ability to travel substantially and work with clients throughout the nation.
We are a values driven organization and offer a competitive wage and benefit package. Please submit your application online to be considered. No phone calls or agencies please.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.