Director of Strategic Market Development
- Minneapolis, MN
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Do you have the passion and skills to make a difference? If so, we encourage you to join our team!
Health Dimensions Group provides consulting and management services to healthcare organizations and providers. In addition, the ownership of skilled nursing and senior housing facilities is integral to our ongoing mission. We are committed to designing integrated solutions for the achievement of the community health goals of our managed facilities and consulting clients.
Health Dimensions Group is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect, and humor. These values, in addition to the significance and impact on the service we provide, determine our priorities, inform our decisions, and represent stability to those we serve.
This position serves as the primary representative in developing strategic relationships and develops marketing plans, programs and strategies for Health Dimensions Groups’ managed communities. Employs appropriate research methodologies for use in attaining marketing objectives, assesses market areas, and prepares promotional materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary representative in developing strategic relationships within the communities of the managed facilities.
- Conducts executive level sales calls/visits to develop new alliances, partnerships and business relationships to support managed communities
- Facilitates the exploration and research of potential new service lines (i.e. clinical pathways, specific diagnostic management) within established communities. Works with managed communities to design and implement sales strategy to support new business lines.
- Identifies, researches, and develops sales plans with facility staff and operations leadership to implement new modalities of post acute services within existing managed communities. Modalities include, but are not limited to, new home and community based services such as home health, hospice, and non-medical services.
- Provides strategic direction and support in the development of facility-level Sales and Marketing Plans.
- Develops and coordinates referral generation, occupancy improvement, census mix management, community relations, reporting standards, policies and procedures, and marketing plan development and implementation for HDG managed communities.
- Provides direction, orientation and coaching to Admission Directors serving HDG managed communities.
- Provides market and competitor research to managed communities to assist in strategic plan development.
- Facilitates standardized and endorsed HDG sales training for all admissions directors and administrators of managed communities.
- Works with the Director of Business Development and Special Projects in the development of sales and marketing plans and strategies.
- Provides monthly report to track the activity in referral development, occupancy improvement and census mix management.
- Conducts and leads weekly census calls with Administrators and Admission Directors.
- At a minimum, makes bi-monthly site (every other month) visits to each facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Management, Marketing or related field
- Five (5) plus years experience in health care marketing.
- Minimum of five (5) years of extensive experience in sales and marketing
- Experience supporting and working with C-level executives in a business environment
- A systems oriented management style
- Successful experience in the development of new business lines/services
- Knowledge of health care operations, particularly managed care/PPOs
- Experience teaching sales strategy and implementation to others.
- Ability to effectively communicate and establish effective work relationships with clients, consultants, subcontractors and vendors.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel 80% of time
- This position will be based out of Minneapolis, MN. Relocation expenses provided per policy.
We are a values driven organization and offer a competitive wage and benefit package. Please include salary requirement with application and resume.
Note: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.