Revenue Cycle Management Consultant
- Oxon Hill-Glassmanor, MD, Oxon Hill-Glassmanor, MD
About Health Prime International, LLC:
HPI provides a full line of practice management and back office services for physicians and hospital owned physician groups throughout the USA.
Services include: Revenue Cycle Management, Electronic Health Records, ACO and MSO development, practice management, transcription, call center, coding and compliance, IT infrastructure and support and facility development. We are located in National Harbor, MD, right outside of DC!
Physician Practice Management, Physician Services, ACO and MSO Development, Health Care Consulting and Project Management
The Operations Consultant performs as the project leader responsible for the successful planning, scheduling and completion of multiple operations planning and improvement projects. Serve as team leader directing and or coordinating the work activities of staff members. Utilize a structured methodology to analyze organizational systems and processes, to make recommendations for operational improvements, and to coordinate implementation of changes, working through individual and team approaches. Work independently with varying degrees of supervision.
• Communicates effectively with administration, department directors, project leaders and team members on a regular basis to ensure effective project outcomes.
• Maintains databases to support client and organizational performance improvement and benchmarking efforts. This could include both operational and clinical databases.
• Employ keen critical thinking and analytical strengths, complemented by advanced understanding of industry standards to interpret various methodologies and healthcare laws.
• Provides decision support to administration, department directors, and managers to support planning and operational decisions.
• Designs and generates reports by determining the client's needs and by collecting, organizing, and analyzing data. Utilizes various software applications including spreadsheet, database, report writer, graphic, and statistic packages.
• Utilizes a systems approach to conduct operational analyses of organizational or departmental systems and processes, applying various techniques. Participates in the design and implementation of operational improvement strategies and monitors effectiveness. May conduct educational sessions related to statistical process control.
• Maintains professional growth by participation in educational programs and professional organizations and activities to maintain knowledge of current trends, practices, and developments.
• Acts as project leader, coordinating and supporting the work of a project team. Develops project approaches and prepares detailed work plans for the successful and timely completion of projects. Conducts research and other preparatory activity prior to initiation of projects to ensure state-of-the-art approaches and solutions to problems. Informs manager of project status.
• Establishes clear organizational structures for assigned operations teams, including responsibilities and accountabilities of individuals. Meets deadlines and performance goals.
• Ensure effective internal communications both within the operations team and across the organization.
• Ensure effective external communications with clients, vendors and supporting entities.
• May conduct educational sessions to train client personnel on the use of specific systems, process improvement and quality management tools and techniques.
• May assist in conducting additional sessions in support of the management development program of the clients.
• Maintains regular communication with management to identify and plan for upcoming organizational changes impacting operational efficiency.
• May perform other duties as assigned or requested
• Self-directed minimal supervision required
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• People management and team-building abilities
• Ability to Prioritize, Plan and Execute
• Creativity, self-confidence and flexibility
• Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, database, Power Point, and graphic presentation software
• Sensitive to the dynamic interplay that occurs between systems and clients
• Critical Thinking and Analytical Skills
• Willingness to travel (required) with potential for extended-stay assignments away from home location
• Maintain courteous, professional and effective working relationships with employees at all levels of the organization.
• B.A./B.S. in related field
• Minimum of 5 years in healthcare management field
• Ability to travel is required
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
• Must possess a high level of professionalism
We are looking for someone who is always looking to do more and be a greater asset to the team, not waiting to be directed to perform daily functions. In order to be successful in this position you have to be an outgoing and driven individual. Self-starting is a must in this role.