Digital Media Sales Executive
- Charlotte, NC
Hearst Digital Media Services is excited to announce our expansion into the Charlotte market. As the growing Leader in the $39Bil+ Internet Marketing Industry, our new office in Charlotte is a part of our continued transformation from traditional media advertising sales to internet marketing sales. This is your opportunity to trail-blaze your own digital territory, in our newest office!!
Hearst is Global Media Powerhouse including outlets such as; Pandora, ESPN, A&E, Car and Driver, Esquire, “O” The Oprah Magazine, ELLE, Harper's BAZAAR, Cosmopolitan and many more. We enjoy being a select Google Premier Partner in addition to partnerships with Yahoo, Bing, Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter and FourSquare. We are a leader in the growing $39+ Billion Internet Advertising Industry, and are committed to building an infrastructure to support the goals we are going to achieve to become THE Leader in internet marketing
SOME OF THE PERKS!
•A great work environment – it’s never boring here!
•Collaboration – ideas and input are always welcome
•Competitive salary – we know you are valuable!
•Casual dress – no suit, no tie, no problem!
•Health, vision, dental, 401k – we have you covered
•Paid two week in-depth classroom/field sales and digital product training
•Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential
•Significant opportunity for advancement within the company!
- Calling on SMBs and corporate businesses in the Charlotte area to show the value of Hearst's digital advertising products, such as SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, Reputation Management, and Mobile Optimization.
- Research, prospecting, marketing, cold-calling, presenting, and closing. We want people that have the ability to take full ownership of the sales cycle in their territory up to close.
- Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently asks for the business.
- Provide valuable feedback to management to improve on sales and marketing strategies
- Closely follow market trends
- Become a valuable asset in the Charlotte business community.
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas
- 2+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITH OUTSIDE B2B SALES, COLD CALLING, AND NEW ACCOUNT ACQUISITION
- Track record of success, with proven record to meet and exceed sales goals
- Results oriented individual who strategically pursues business with energy and drive.
- An extraordinary work ethic, with the ability to think quickly on your feet
- Ability to work in a competitive team environment
- The ability to make an impact on key decision makers
- Tech-savvy with solid computer skills
- Bachelors Degree required
- Valid US drivers license and reliable transportation
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.