Digital Media Sales Consultant
- Greensboro, NC
- Hearst is Global Media Powerhouse including outlets such as; Pandora, ESPN, A&E, Car and Driver, Esquire, “O” The Oprah Magazine, ELLE, Harper's BAZAAR, Cosmopolitanand many more.
- We enjoy being a select Google Premier Partner in addition to partnerships with Yahoo, Bing, Constant Contact, Facebook, Twitter and FourSquare.
- We are a leader in the growing $39+ Billion Internet Advertising Industry, and are committed to building an infrastructure to support the goals we are going to achieve to become THE Leader in internet marketing
- Calling on SMBs and corporate businesses in the Triad area to show the value of Hearst's digital advertising products, such as SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, Reputation Management, and Mobile Optimization.
- Research, prospecting, marketing, cold-calling, in-person presenting, and closing. We want people that have the ability to take full ownership of the sales cycle in their territory up to close.
- Provide valuable feedback to management to improve on sales and marketing strategies
- Closely follow local market trends
- Become a valuable asset in the Triad business community.
- Achieve and exceed sales quotas
- Results oriented individual who strategically pursues business with energy and drive.
- Holds themselves accountable for achievement of assigned territory sales goals.
- Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently asks for the business.
- An extraordinary work ethic, with the ability to think quickly on your feet
- The ability to make an impact on key decision makers
- Tech-savvy with solid computer skills is a must. Prior experience with or knowledge of on line marketing is a huge plus!
- Bachelors Degree required
- Valid US drivers license and reliable transportation. Role is approximately 70% outside sales.
- A great work environment – it’s never boring here!
- Paid two week in-depth classroom/field sales and digital product training.
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential, and significant opportunity for advancement within the company
- Collaboration – ideas and input are always welcome
- Casual dress – no suit, no tie, no problem!
- Health, vision, dental, 401k – we have you covered
- Perks offered exclusively through Hearst!