DIRECTOR, MAJOR ACCOUNTS - LocalEdge
- Buffalo, NY
This position will be responsible for the overall account management of and customer satisfaction for the Affiliate Reseller channel at Hearst's LocalEdge property. This position will establish the key performance indicators to monitor and measure the level of service and product performance being delivered to each affiliate. Directing a team of Major Partnership Managers, this role will ensure a positive experience and overall client satisfaction with our products and services through high-touch product and process training, digital solution consultation, continuous customer outreach and timely high-quality digital product fulfillment. This position works closely with the digital media partner making certain a superior level of customer care is provided to meet individual client needs, thereby ensuring long-term partner retention.
- Establishes service level agreement standards to be used for all Affiliate relationships. Continually reviews methods/processes to ensure optimal workflow of each order from entry to activation.
- Creates and updates training material(s) and trains MPMs and Reseller Specialists to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establishes and manages standards for issue identification and resolution for each customer concern. Conducts periodic review to ensure resolution of all account issues and concerns originating from either digital media partners or requests from other internal work groups, including but not limited to product activation and performance.
- Works with each MPM to review all aspects of LocalEdge performance for each Affiliate. Ensures MPMs conduct regularly scheduled reviews with each Affiliate to review performance, sales processing, issue resolution and general account management.
- Monitors and manages workflow with other internal work groups to ensure timely completion and activation of each product. Recommends and implements change in methods, procedures and technology as needed to maintain product performance and customer service standards.
- Recommends product solutions for digital media partners ensuring optimum performance of their customers’ digital marketing plan.
- Ensures that the MPM performs audits on all orders, websites, searches and portals developed for digital media partners to ensure accuracy and quality, as well as provides feedback to various internal work groups contributing to continuous overall product and process improvement.
- Map out workflows in Visio or other tools
- Provide Weekly summary reports
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- The candidate must have a detailed work ethic, be highly motivated, well organized and be able to communicate effectively with customers, as well as diverse groups of individuals including all levels of employees and management. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and be very customer focused.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with strong attention to detail.
- Computer skills are mandatory for this position including a high level of proficiency using the internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Experience with HTML & Social Media is a plus.
- Candidate must have solid time management skills and be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere where priorities change and deadlines are rigid.
Candidate must possess extensive/ expert digital knowledge with the ability to quickly learn all LocalEdge products, tools and reports related to our digital product set to perform duties upon completion of training
College degree or equivalent with three to five years of experience managing multiple major accounts in sales operations support, marketing and/or customer service environments is required for this position. Experience with web applications or in a web environment is mandatory.
Full-time, exempt position, with base salary and commission
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage