The Service Coordinator reports directly to the Service Manager and is responsible for providing logistical support to technicians and communicating with both fellow employees and customers. Service Coordinators are ultimately responsible for informing customers of the progress of service operations while ensuring that technicians operate in a cost-effective fashion. The Service Coordinator organizes service calls so that an HVAC technician is sent to a variety of locations in a timely manner. The main duty of the HVAC Service Coordinator is to maintain the work schedules for field technicians and assure that all customer commitments are met.
- Processing, Scheduling and Dispatching of HVAC Service Technicians for service calls
- Prepare and process service invoices
- Answer phones and correspondence
- Employee Expense Reimbursement – review expense reports for adherence to company policy and enter into computer system for payment
- Assist Service Manager
- Set up PO's for new projects, equipment, supplies and parts
- Quarter and Year End responsibilities
- Commission Charge-backs – assist Accounting/Payroll with information as required
- Other Duties as assigned
The job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive job duties of the position. The Service Coordinator will follow and perform other instructions and other related duties as set forth by management.