Front End Developer - PHP, UX Design
- New York, NY
Hello Perfect (www.helloperfect.com) is an online community that empowers individuals to redefine perfection and inspire others to accomplish their dreams.
We strive to advocate that the challenge in life is not to become perfect, it’s accepting that you already are. “Perfection” is a word tons of people stray away from and it’s because it has negative connotations based on what society has transformed “perfection” to mean.
We know that you can accomplish anything you want in life, you just have to believe in yourself first. If you begin to find that self-love and confidence, you’ll soon see all of your dreams manifest into your reality.
Hello Perfect teaches 3 easy steps to living the life you dream:
1. Define perfection for yourself
2. Discover the power of confidence
3. Catch your dreams
Hello Perfect is a platform where life-minded people gather to have conversations that matter.
We can’t do it alone, but together, we can change the world.
We are looking for a computer-savy individual to join our team as our Front End Developer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing front-end code
- Optimizing performance, code quality and maintainability
- Designing color schemes that are user-focused
- Develop web designs for the desired user experience
- Front end debugging and troubleshooting
- Developing web applications
- Experience working with PHP for server-side and MySQL database
- Keen eye and passion for beautiful, usable design
- Experience designing user-focused interfaces for desktop and mobile
- Have a passion for conveying your vision and sharing your ideas
- Understanding of SEO is a bonus
- Bonus if you like coding your own work
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Online portfolio
This position is not full-time and can completed simultaneously with other jobs, school or side projects. The more passion we see in our applicants the better!
**We are looking to full this position with someone who is very interested in growing with Hello Perfect and can see the vision for the company.