Senior Business Operations Manager 1628108
- Andover, MA
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Financial Services helps customers determine smart and effective ways to invest in technology to make their business great. Helping customers change the economics of IT, HPE Financial Services delivers a full range of leasing, financing and lifecycle asset management services. The company develops financial solutions that enhance customers’ ability to deploy an IT infrastructure that meets their needs today – and into the future.
The role will provide leadership and direction to the Senior Management team for the development, management and execution of strategic initiatives relating to building and advancing HPE Financial Services asset management product and service capabilities with targeted strategic partners. These capabilities include Asset Recovery Service, Certified Pre-Owned Product, Lease product return recovery, and building other related enhanced operational capabilities and offerings.
Proactively identify strategic partners (System Integrators, System Partners, Channel Distribution partners) to develop and enhance business growth.
Channel enable product and service offers and capabilities
Refine, lead and manage a strategic partner program that produces a clear, comprehensive, and financially aligned growth plan.
Identify key industry trends and emerge new capability offers.
Lead Asset Management strategic partner projects (including strategic opportunity assessment and implementation efforts)
Support / lead efforts to create overall Asset Management partner strategy, estimates of target size and market size / growth, researching relevant market trends / data / facts, including financial forecasting, analysis and modeling and implementation planning.
Accountable for supply and demand activities for multiple, complex product lines, ensuring that performance (inventory, cost, etc.) meets the overall business needs.
Manages a team of senior-level exempt individual contributors and Managers that typically support a complex global business unit.
Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
Ensures the delivery of products and services that meet the performance metrics defined by senior management; supports the design of performance measurement processes.
Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
Creates new operational efficiencies and cost savings within the supply chain on a broad scale using process improvement and policy development.
Manages the demand and supply matching activities from a strategic level, ensuring that operations are achieving the key business metrics.
Lead regional/global business unit's trade compliance to realize efficiencies and advantages in the supply chain.
Oversees the development and delivery of complex initiatives that can impact the supply chain globally, typically requiring the leadership of cross-functional and cross-regional teams.
Ability to influence a particular business across regions.
Typically leads large and complex business process initiatives.
Collaborates with contributors globally and across functions to deliver supply chain solutions.
Education and Experience Required
- BA/BS, with 5+ years or related work experience including demonstrated experience with managing and growing a P&L based business
- In depth knowledge of Leasing and residual recovery practices, OEM certified preowned product, Asset Recovery Services
- Strong Global and operational experience
- Comfortable with leading business change management
- Demonstrated strong ability to analyze problems, communicate effectively and confidently (both verbal and written), and demonstrated influencing skills to work in cross-functional teams
- A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, strong work ethic, proactively setting and achieving challenging goals, ability to work independently, ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, flexible / adaptable to changing environment and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
- Positive, team-oriented attitude and inspiring leadership skills a must
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent understanding of demand and supply planning processes, business operations, and strategy.
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, data modeling, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management, and project structuring.
- Advanced leadership skills, including coaching, teambuilding, conflict resolution, and management.
- Ability to manage human capital in a virtual and global environment to drive workforce development and achieve desired results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including advanced negotiation, presentation, and influence skills
- Superior business acumen, technical knowledge of multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies
- Strong understanding of the company's policies and processes
- Advanced multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Advanced understanding of national and international trade requirements.
- Advanced relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting
- Advanced communication skills catered to a wide variety of audiences. (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.