Office Admin Support
- Markham, Canada
We are a growing global company specializing in Consumer Electronics and related products. We were established in 2002 with our first location (Corporate Headquarters) in Ontario, Canada.
We currently serve a worldwide audience with our major focus on the North & South American markets & the Indian subcontinent. Our products are currently sold through a wide range of channels, ranging from mass merchandisers, electronics superstores, office superstores, online retailers, TV based home shopping networks, major distributors and independent retailers.
This is temporary position which may be turned into a permanent one.
This is an administration support role for looking after order processing tasks. Should have experience with working with EDI web portal for downloading orders and uploading tracking information. Also with entering Sales orders in SAP B1 accounting system.
The role requires printing all order related documents for the warehouse to ship the orders; packing slips, picking slips etc.
The right person will be a self-starter, a good organizer and be able to communicate clearly via phone and email.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have the following qualifications/experience:
• 2-3 years’ experience working in order processing administration role
• Attention to detail is a must in this role
• EDI order processing through web portal use for order downloads and manifests uploads
• SAP B1 order entry
• Front desk receptionist tasks
• Experience with the use of Office suite
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, English fluency preferred
• Bilingual (French, Spanish) is a plus
• Minimum of high school graduation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.