Microsoft .net – Consultant/Developer (Multiple Positions)
- Metro DC Northern VA Area, DC
HireFusion has been retained by a leading Intelligence Support Services company to identify qualified candidates.
seeking individuals with the following skills to work with a client in the DC/NVA area. Candidate must have:
- 5 to 7 years of development experience
- Strong understanding and experience with the .NET 4.0 including WPF/Silverlight, WCF and WF Experience developing Web Applications using jQuery, ASP.NET MVC, and HTML5
- Understanding of Internet Information Server (IIS) and Windows Server AppFabric
- Advanced debugging skills. Ability to debug system-wide technical problems in unfamiliar areas.
- Experience with Azure and Cloud Computing is desirable
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) as part of an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) process is desirable
- Experience developing Microsoft Office based solutions.
- Experience developing database applications using SQL Server.
- Experience developing interoperable solutions with Unix/Linux and/or Java using web services, COM/Java interop technologies, and/or TCP/IP sockets is desirable.
- Ability to diagnose and correct performance problems.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Must have a current SECRET clearance to be approved by the client for work at their facility.
Contact us ASAP at 843-576-1400 and EMAIL your resume to email@example.com