- Mississauga, Canada
Our client is a trusted global brand with it's Canadian headquarters in Mississauga, ON. We are currently seeking an HR Manager to work in this growth oriented international company.
The HR Manager will be a strong relationship builder and business-focused HR professional. The incumbent will provide strategic and tactical human resources support and direction for a growing business. This role will be based in Mississauga. The HR Manager will assume the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Human Resources function for entire business; this includes building all aspects of the HR infrastructure
- Design and implement HR policies and programs and manage all aspects of employee relations and development in a fast paced, growth environment.
- Accountable for the HR operations, recruitment and selection, processes, training and development, performance management, compensation and succession planning
- Establish strong relationships with managers and employees alike through coaching, HR leadership and providing technical HR support
- Serve as successful participant of the Senior Management team, provide leadership and direction
- Proactively raise and bring practical solutions to diverse HR related issues ensuring legislative requirements are upheld
- Develop the business acumen around business challenges and objective to drive a proactive approach to Human Resources
- Promotes participative management/employee involvement at all levels of the organization. Facilitates open communication with employees.
- Develop appropriate human resource plans in support of key business needs in a fast paced and changing market
- Develop and implement the appropriate change management plans as required
- Responsible for leading and co-ordinating multiple projects
- Post Secondary Degree/Diploma in Business or HR related field as well as 6-10 years of HR Generalist experience with a demonstrated expertise in change management, training, compensation, and recruiting
- Strong leadership capabilities and understanding of key HR principles and experience
- Strong ability to multi-task and respond effectively to changing priorities and demands
- Experience of implementing policies and systems to manage out of country employees
- Self-motivated and a team player that can create direction within ambiguous environments
- Willingness to travel within Canada and the US
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and impact others at various levels
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, and proven project management experience
- Experience in building an HR department is an asset
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
This exciting opportunity is located in the Mississauga area. If you are interested in career growth in a fast paced, rewarding and professional environment, please apply today.