SAMSUNG - Enterprise Technical Trainer
- Burnaby, Canada
SAMSUNG IS THE FUTURE… JOIN US!
Do you believe in the power of technology to help shape a brighter future and a stronger global community? Are you inspired by the possibilities? Are innovation, camaraderie, and the pursuit of excellence part of your innate drive? Then you've got what it takes to succeed at Samsung.
Samsung is making big steps into enterprise mobility with a wide range of device and SW solutions. With the recent launch of Samsung KNOX™, we are now looking for experienced and talented individuals for our Vancouver lab to design, develop, operate and support these new solutions in the global market.
This position, reporting to the Director of Customer Support, is responsible for the analysis, design, development and evaluation of all KNOX related training curriculum, documentation, and support material for training initiatives. This person will function as a member of the Enterprise Customer Support Team within the Enterprise Lab, based in Vancouver, and will prepare, deliver, and update all material directly related to KNOX, including API and SDK training. These courses will vary between instructor-led, web-based, manuals, job aides, certification programs, and eLearning solutions. This person will contribute to the development of innovative learning solutions for various enterprise customers, ensuring their satisfaction. They will work with other trainers and Technical Staff to create and deliver various training materials to various customers throughout the world, including carriers, resellers, and enterprise customers and their including IT departments.
• Assists in the preparation, update, and delivery of the training support materials
• Participates in the alpha and beta testing of course materials
• Works with subject matter experts to develop course content
• Research, evaluate, and design new systems, methods, and technologies to improve the overall training process
• Analyzes end-user training needs, including task, audience, and content analysis
• Helps to oversee all training projects, including requirements analysis, project resources, budget, and resolving training constraints or issues
• Participates in the training of carriers, resellers, and enterprise customers, as well as other trainers on all KNOX related programs
• Advises management on broad, long-term technology training strategies and goals to ensure customer satisfaction
• 5-7 years, minimum, experience in Telecom/IT, training/consultancy role experience preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science,
• Strong technical training background
• Strong knowledge of Android OS and devices (phone and tablet). Ideally system level, API and SDK knowledge
• Solid technical knowledge of Network Administration in the following areas: Windows Server, Managing Domain Controllers, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
• MDM knowledge and experience is a plus
• Ideal candidate would possess an Engineering/Development background
• Highly proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other MS Office Products
• Strong communication, organizational, analytical, presentation, facilitation, and problem solving skills
• Displays a high level of effort and commitment to performing work
• Experience in crafting and delivering training material
Must have the ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization
• Ability to travel a minimum of 25%
Samsung is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We thank you for your interest in working for Samsung. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.