Dynamics CRM/365 Pre-Sales Consultant
- Seattle, WA
** THIS ROLE CAN BE FULFILLED ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi Solutions is the largest and most diverse Dynamics CRM Partner in the world. Our United States practice is experiencing rapid growth in all areas. We are hiring in multiple roles across the country in all areas. A key focus is increasing our ability to assist sales and delivery in project closings. This is an opportunity to join a growing practice which will provide opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
The Senior Industry Solution Architect possesses a deep knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 and other customer engagement cloud solutions, specifically in the areas of sales, marketing, customer service, field service and project management. Industry specific application experience is a plus. The Senior Industry Solution Architect/Consultant participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy. The resource manages presales discoveries, analyzes an organization's needs and demonstrate how Hitachi Solutions and Microsoft Dynamics can address the customer’s requirements and solve their business needs.
- 5+ years of presales experience is preferred, or 5+ years of deep solution knowledge from working with Dynamics CRM as an end user or business analyst
- Strong presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity, especially around emerging enterprise technologies
- Expert knowledge of enterprise software systems and enterprise cloud
- Experience to sales and sales processes
- Strong Dynamics CRM industry and product knowledge
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to travel extensively both domestically and internationally as required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.