Lead Programmer Analyst
- Milford, NH
Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Milford, New Hampshire (USA), Hitchiner Manufacturing Co., Inc. is the premier supplier of complete-to-print, high-volume, complex thin-wall investment castings and fully-finished casting-based subassemblies and components to industry. The company leads the industry in volume production, reduced lead-times and just-in-time manufacturing. Hitchiner produces castings in hundreds of different alloys for a broad spectrum of global markets and customers that include the leaders in the automotive, aerospace, and other industries.
- Develop computer programs and documentation to support the Company’s business and manufacturing activities according to existing standards. Conduct detailed analysis of defined system specifications. Conduct tests to check and prove security, accuracy, and reliability.
- Analyze and evaluate application project requirements. Provide analytical support in the conceptualization, development, and implementation of integrated systems. Incorporate general information technology controls, including audit functionality and problem/disaster recovery.
- Communicate and coordinate with users, team members, and other stakeholders at all stages of project development. Define user testing environments. Train users in supported functionality.
- Provide technical assistance in programming/analysis to other technical staff. Participate in the development of programming and documentation standards and guidelines.
- Assist in the selection, implementation, and support of application packages. Evaluate and implement supported application system upgrades.
- Support the Company’s business plan. Support the goals of the IT organization. Perform all activities in compliance with the Company’s Code of Conduct
- Respond to user queries, answer questions, and resolve problems pertaining to supported systems and programs
- Liaise with vendors as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Experience for Success in the Role
- Working knowledge & experience with SharePoint
- Working knowledge & experience with .Net programming
- BA/BS with 5 years of programming experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of database theory and structure.
- Basic knowledge of business/manufacturing/financial support applications.
- Knowledge of EDI, Citect, Lotus Notes development a plus