Workers' Compensation Administrator
- Milford, NH
Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Milford, New Hampshire (USA), Hitchiner Manufacturing Co., Inc. is the premier supplier of complete-to-print, high-volume, complex thin-wall investment castings and fully-finished casting-based subassemblies and components to industry. The company leads the industry in volume production, reduced lead-times and just-in-time manufacturing. Hitchiner produces castings in hundreds of different alloys for a broad spectrum of global markets and customers that include the leaders in the automotive, aerospace, and other industries.
The Health Services department within Hitchiner Manufacturing has an immediate opening for an Workers' Compensation Administrator. The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Workers' Compensation case management for 2 NH locations, to include: 1) accurate and timely reporting; 2) work with insurance adjusters and case managers to ensure timely RTW as applicable; 3) participate in WC file reviews.
- Manage the company's drug screening program.
- Utilize 3rd party providers, perform health evaluation of new employees to ensure proper job placement and accurate baseline information and document same in employee health file.
- Coordinate baseline and annual Medical surveillance and employee training occupational health: audiometric, respirator, eye exam, and pulmonary function testing (PFT).
- Ensure adequate training and continued education for plant First Aiders including annual update of the bloodborne pathogens program.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA regulations and company policy regarding hearing conservation, respiratory protection, blood borne pathogens, fit for duty, vision screening, ergonomics, workers compensation, procedures for return to work for non-occupational absences, heat stress and other regulations and policies that affect employee health.
- Work with plant management to ensure safe work methods and practices.
- Collaborate with Human Resources and EH&S departments on a variety of related issues, providing feedback and professional advice as appropriate.
- Maintain confidential employee health files as mandated by State and Federal Law and company policy.
- 3-5 years' experience in Workers' Compensation case management, preferable in a manufacturing environment
- Associate's degree in Medical Sciences or equivalent; certified Medical Assistant.
- Trained and certified in First Aid & CPR.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills to include MS Excel and electronic calendaring.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based environment.
- Certified Audiometric Technician
- Trained in Spirometry Testing and Respirator use.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.