- Milford, NH
Founded in 1946 and headquartered in Milford, New Hampshire (USA), Hitchiner Manufacturing Co., Inc. is the premier supplier of complete-to-print, high-volume, complex thin-wall investment castings and fully-finished casting-based subassemblies and components to industry. The company leads the industry in volume production, reduced lead-times and just-in-time manufacturing. Hitchiner produces castings in hundreds of different alloys for a broad spectrum of global markets and customers that include the leaders in the automotive, aerospace, and other industries.
Hitchiner Manufacturing has an immediate opening for a Contracts Administrator. The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews sales and purchase order contracts to ensure they are compliant with corporate policies and strategic business objectives and performs system capability review.
- Identifies for legal review sales order contract amendments to identify supplier’s/customer’s terms and conditions that are not in compliance with company policy.
- Authorizes purchase orders and sales order acceptance, identifying to stakeholders in advance any unusual terms or conditions of the contract to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
- Coordinates the execution of contracts and documentation of changes.
- Reviews changes or modifications to contract when requested internally, by the customer or by the supplier, including monitoring of customer websites to review revisions to documents appearing thereon for potential impact on company’s performance requirements realted to existing contracts.
- Reviews current contracts and identifies for supplier quality engineers, sales engineers and purchasing potential areas of company and/or supplier noncompliance with contract provisions.
- Reviews, coordinates and communicates all technical issues or customer and/or supplier set up issues that impact operations.
- Assures configuration management is in place according to ISO 10007.
- Manages configuration management (identification, control, status and audit).
- Coordinates the appropriate team to identify the documents to be controlled per agreement terms and conditions.
- Performs regular audits to review latest documents, as required by contract, are contained in the document library.
- Reports any unusual circumstance or condition to management.
- Follows standard practices and procedures as outlined by management.
- Communicates extensively with sales personnel and other internal departments regarding contractual issues.
- Manages and executes the order acceptance process into business system.
- Maintains databases, including contracts database, with all information and identified records to be kept.
- Interacts daily with sales and procurement personnel.
- Works with multiple business functions in a self-directed, not prescribed, work environment.
- Leverages internal networks to complete tasks; presents ideas persuasively; gains the support and assistance of others who have a stake in the outcome.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of the federal government contract process, e.g., FARS and DFARS.
- Prepares periodic reports to keep management fully informed of progress.
- Responsible for timely completion of customer certifications and representations, including NAFTA certifications.
- BS/BA Degree preferred. 3 - 5 years’ experience in administering and/or interpreting contracts.
- Paralegal experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office applications, and organizing data in a useful format.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and prioritize projects.
- Ability to work effectively in a team/collaborative environment.
- Ability to handle multiple issues simultaneously and effectively.
- Ability to maintain discretion, tact and poise to work with confidential company information.
- Continual attention to detail.
- Independent judgment and decision making abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.