Spontaneous Sales Application (Global)
- Stockholm, Sweden
Hoist Group is the complete hospitality partner for hotels, health care institutions and public operations. With more than 20 years of proven hospitality experience, Hoist Group is the market leader in innovative High Speed Internet Access, Conference services, TV & Content solutions, PMS and back-office software as well as other guest-facing amenities. Many hotel chains, flagship independent hotels and public hospitals have entrusted their IT to Hoist Group. HQ is in Sweden and the company has offices in a total of 17 countries in the EMEA region. Hoist Group has annual sales of around 150 MEUR and employs about 600 people.
Hoist is currently focusing on reinforcing his sales force team by significantly opening new positions and hiring Sales Account Managers accross EMEA.
Reporting to the Country Sales Director and based in one of Hoist Group entites spread in the EMEA region,
we are looking for Sales Account Managers who will focus their energy on rigorously expanding our client base and contributing to the rapid growth of the Company.
Main activities & responsibilities:
As the Sales Account Manager, you will seek and secure the profitable acquisition of new customers within the pre-assigned geographic territory and develop new business (where applicable) through the management of a major strategic client – such as a hotel chain or a major hotel ownership group at HQ level, within a regional or global context:
• Manage key accounts and hotel chains directly, in a designated territory.
• Map the market and its opportunities to develop and deliver upon a sales pipeline across all Hoist Group service offerings.
• Manage cross-functional teams to deliver accurate bids, maintaining budgeted gross margin minima for all Systems Integration deals.
• Sign multi-year support contracts with clients across all Hoist Group service offerings to secure a healthy
recurring revenue stream for the company.
• Negotiate and manage the contracting process to the point of signature
and hand-over deals to the deployment organization to execute.
Experience in new Business Sales/Business Development with a successful track record.
Experience in the Hotel industry or a similar international service industry preferred.
Competencies & job specific skills:
• Highly-motivated, focused and driven with an irrepressible will to win.
• Good understanding of telecommunications, network and/or IP technologies.
• Excellent listening, Communication and negotiation skills,
with an ease of developing executive relationships.
• Proven ability to generate sales and close business and
service attitude to work effectively with clients, colleagues and industry.
• Ability to structure, organize, prioritize and solve problems.
• Cost driven and accurate (zero mistake mentality); flexible yet able to meet agreed deadlines.
• Good oral and written Communication skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English; an additional language will be considered a plus.
What's more, you enjoy working in a dynamic international environment where customer service & satisfaction are the drivers.
If you are up for the challenge and interested in joining our team please attach a motivation letter and
copy of your CV in English, by clicking 'I'm Interested' .