Flight Attendant/Flight Purser/Senior Purser (Japanese / Korean Speaking)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong’s own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong;
- Minimum age of 18;
- Minimum arm-reach of 208 cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment;
- Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English & Chinese Language) OR Minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE NSS subjects (including English & Chinese Language) OR Equivalent;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Fluent in Japanese and/or Korean;
- Outgoing and stunning personality;
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic;
- Good communication skills;
- Possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service working with teammates;
- Candidates with no previous cabin crew experiences are also welcome; experienced crew will be considered for supervisory roles.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Re-applications within the past six months will not be considered.