- Toronto, Canada
Location: Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants (O&B), one of Canada’s leading fine dining restaurant and event management companies, and INK Entertainment, one of Canada’s leading entertainment and lifestyle companies, have joined forces to manage the food services and entertainment operations for the Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto under the name, Hotel Hospitality Management Ltd. (HHML).
The Bar back is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our ever discriminating guests. The Bar Back position provides support to the Bartenders ensuring they have the resources required to provide guests with quick and efficient beverage service according to Stock Lobby Lounge & Suits Lobby Bar standards. The Bar back stocks bar with adequate glassware, fruits, sodas, wines and beers and ensures liquor requisitions are filled to specifications. The Bar back also ensures the general cleanliness of the bar.
The Bar Back also completes opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors/fridges, etc. Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables. Maintain cleanliness and condition of work areas, bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools, following all set-up guidelines.
- We are looking for individuals with excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Passion and dedication are essential.
- Strong beverage knowledge regarding beer, wines and liquors is ideal.
- The Bar Back requires continuous standing for up to 8 hours a day and the ability to lift up to 60lbs.
- The ideal candidate with have a confident outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any request.
- Applicants must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- 1-2 years of previous Bar Porter/Bar Back experience is required
- SmartServe certification is essential
Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays, including overtime as required.