- Toronto, Canada
Location: Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants (O&B), one of Canada’s leading fine dining restaurant and event management companies, and INK Entertainment, one of Canada’s leading entertainment and lifestyle companies, have joined forces to manage the food services and entertainment operations for the Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto under the name, Hotel Hospitality Management Ltd. (HHML).
The Restaurant Bartender is responsible for preparing and pouring all beverages accurately for guests and servers. Handle all transactions timely and accurately and are responsible for adhering to all cleaning and sanitation guidelines. Ensure guest satisfaction by adhering to established policies and procedures as outline in training manuals and operating practices. Perform all duties in accordance with the Trump Toronto policies and within the realm of the Trump Toronto Mission Statement. Act as a Trump Toronto Ambassador to every guest. Welcome and warmly greet guests. Provide personalize service to all guests dining, sitting at the bar, visiting the restaurant, bar or lounge.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet guest in a friendly and courteous manner during all interactions.
- Handle all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism.
- Provide engaging service through interaction with guests.
- Prepare, pour, and serve all drinks and beverages accurately to all guests and cocktail servers.
- Must adhere to all cocktail and beverage recipe guidelines and procedures.
- Restock bar products, garnish trays, and ice bins as necessary throughout shift.
- Empty trash cans to maintain service and sanitation standards.
- Process all transactions accurately using POS terminal and provide all guests with receipt.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment at all times, following all guidelines established by the Health Department.
- Adhere to all Department and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Cut fruit and garnishes to specifications for use in cocktails.
- Abide by the policies and procedures as set out in the Associate Handbook and any other applicable policies.
- Must adhere to the appearance and grooming policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must possess superior guest service and communication skills.
- Must be friendly and able to initiate and engage in conversation in a bar and lounge area.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal. Proficiency in other languages would be an asset.
- Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays, including overtime as required.
- Ability to follow all safety policies and procedures within work area and respond properly to any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and management.
- Must be able to carry and balance cocktail trays that weigh at least 15 pounds.
- Must be able to stoop and bend, as well as manoeuvre up and down stairs.
- Must be able to use hand motion when serving drinks and wiping down cocktail and bar tables
- Must be able to carry and lift items weighing 20-30lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time to continuously perform essential job functions.
Education & Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- At least two years previous bartender experience is preferred.
- Must adhere to established Trump Toronto Restaurant | Lounge Image Guidelines.
- Must possess a valid Alcohol Awareness Card. (Smart Serve)
- Must have basic understanding of spirits/beer/wine, including brand recognition.
Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays, including overtime as required.