- Santa Monica, CA
Overlooking the Pacific since 1939, the Hotel Shangrila is a striking beacon of Art Deco elegance, a chronicle of Old-Hollywood glamour & a quintessential nexus of culture. Hidden away on a high Santa Monica bluff, overlooking the ocean & historic Santa Monica Pier, this timeless boutique hotel promises a personal Shangrila. Hotel Shangrila provides brilliant views of the Pacific Ocean, a celebrated history and a cultural connection..
A n essential member of the team, you will be critical in facilitating a quality dining experience by performing a variety of duties to keep dishes washed and stocked in addition to, maintaining kitchen areas in a sanitary and orderly condition. Job duties include stocking dishes, supplies and assisting with deliveries.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment
- Must be flexible to work any shift including weekends and holidays.
- Must have basic English skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to walk, stand and bend continuously throughout the day
- A California Food Handler's Card or must be able to obtain one upon hire
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines..