Room Service Servers
- Santa Monica, CA
Overlooking the Pacific since 1939, the Hotel Shangrila is a striking beacon of Art Deco elegance, a chronicle of the Golden Age of Hollywood glamour, a quintessential nexus of culture. Hidden away on a high Santa Monica bluff, overlooking the ocean and historic Santa Monica Pier, this timeless boutique hotel promises a personal Shangrila. Hotel Shangrila provides brilliant views of the Pacific Ocean, a celebrated history and a cultural connection..
Seeking Room Service Server to take order and deliver to guest rooms. Server will also performs all side work assigned and to pick up all trays, plates, etc. that have been delivered to rooms by any shift.
- Sets up and serves order in guest room, according to guest preference, in a polite professional manner
- Checks all Room Service Orders for accuracy and completeness prior to departing kitchen
- Deliver guest requests to guest rooms as needed
- Deliver guest amenities to guest rooms.
- Delivers Room Service Orders to guestroom in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Minimum one year experince
- Able to carry food service trays weighing 30lbs or more
- Must be able to work AM & PM shifts, 30-40 hours per week schedule will include weekends and holidays
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines..