Bussers and Food Runners
- Santa Monica, CA
Overlooking the Pacific since 1939, the Hotel Shangrila is a striking beacon of Art Deco elegance, a chronicle of Old-Hollywood glamour & a quintessential nexus of culture. Hidden away on a high Santa Monica bluff, overlooking the ocean & historic Santa Monica Pier, this timeless boutique hotel promises a personal Shangrila. Hotel Shangrila provides brilliant views of the Pacific Ocean, a celebrated history and a cultural connection..
The Busser, Food Runners are for providing top notch customer service to patrons and guest of the Hotel. Responsibilites include providing accuracy,setting delivering and serving all in room dining
orders according to hotels standards in a timely and efficient manner.
Open interviews are being held on:
•Tuesday June, 17, 2014 11am - 12:30pm
& Wednesday June, 18, 2014 11am- 12:30p
Apply in person at:
1301 Ocean Ave Santa Monica, CA
Applicants without a completed application will not be interviewed, please download and fill out your application at:
Food and Beverage Positions: http://www.tamieadaya.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/HR_-Feb-2013Royal-Lush-Application-Form.pdf
Applicants must bring completed application and resume
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skill required
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be able to multitask and think quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have a California food handler’s card or obtain one with 30 days of hire
- Must have one year experience in luxury hotel environment.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We maintain
a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.