- Santa Monica, CA
Overlooking the Pacific since 1939, the Hotel Shangrila is a striking beacon of Art Deco elegance, a chronicle of Old-Hollywood glamour & a quintessential nexus of culture. Hidden away on a high Santa Monica bluff, overlooking the ocean & historic Santa Monica Pier, this timeless boutique hotel promises a personal Shangrila. Hotel Shangrila provides brilliant views of the Pacific Ocean, a celebrated history and a cultural connection..
Responsible for ensuring quality and clean facilities throughout the hotel, and stocks guest rooms with towels and linens, furnishings and any other supplies a guest may need or request. At all times must be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Assist Housekeeping as needed (i.e. bedboards, roll-aways, flip beds, etc.)
- Clean and stock bathrooms and housekeeping closets.
- Empty trash receptacles and pick up room attendants trash bags.
- Move furniture as requested
- Clean hallways, elevators, and public areas
- Wash windows, walls, etc.
- Collect and deliver linen between the room attendants.
- Follow established health and safety procedures for using cleaning chemicals, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and anticipate department and guest needs
- Must be flexible to work any shift including weekends and holidays.
- Must have basic English skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to work well under pressure
- Ability to walk, stand and bend continuously throughout the day
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to work well with others, resolving problems quickly and effectively using good judgment
Qualified candidates can apply via : https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=shangrila1&jobId=21227&lang=en_US
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.