Maintenance Engineers repair and maintain the property and its equipment. Repairs include building and room renovation, furniture refurbishment, plumbing, painting, drywall, electrical, carpentry and custodial work as necessary.
- Ensures the physical structure and equipment are in safe operating condition as per regulations issued by local-state-federal health and safety authorities
- Coordinates repairs within approved budgetary guidelines
- Maintains preventative maintenance schedule and records for all systems and equipment
- Completes assigned work orders for general repair within assigned time frame in order to achieve efficiency of the hotel, its safety and its equipment.
- Inspect guestrooms, public space and back of the house for areas to repair, touch up or replace.
- Performs systematic checks and inspections to upkeep the hotel and assists in the established proactive maintenance program in order to prevent malfunctions, breakdowns and general depreciation.
- Immediately and courteously responds to guests needs in order to repair or resolve room maintenance requests and problems as they arise.
- Maintains tools, work spaces and equipment in safe, secure and good condition.
- Adjusts and repairs electronic problems on hotel equipment.
- Assists department in maintaining safety equipment and emergency procedures for
the safety of all guests and associates.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous manner at all times.
- All other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.