- Santa Monica, CA
Overlooking the Pacific since 1939, the Hotel Shangrila is a striking beacon of Art Deco elegance, a chronicle of the Golden Age of Hollywood glamour, a quintessential nexus of culture. Hidden away on a high Santa Monica bluff, overlooking the ocean and historic Santa Monica Pier, this timeless boutique hotel promises a personal Shangrila. Hotel Shangrila provides brilliant views of the Pacific Ocean, a celebrated history and a cultural connection..
The PBX Operator is responsible for answering and responding to all calls both, internal and external calls, transfering calls to the appropriate department and answeirng all guest inquieres.while delivering the highest standards of cutomer serivce.
Duties include but limited to:
- Answer telephone calls in a timely manner
- Assit guest with receiving, and logging faxes
- Anwering all incoming inquires and transfering calls to appropriate diviosns
- Be knowledgeable regarding the hotels amenties and surrounding Santa Monica and Los Angeles area
. Assist the Front Office with administrative duties
- Pleaseant telephone demanor and attitude
- Refined communication skills, written and verbal
- Minimun one year of customer service experince
- Must be able to multitask
- Abie to sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Must have basic knowledge of Mircrosoft Office
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines..