Senior Buyer, Men's Apparel
- 290 Utah St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Huckberry is an independent online retailer and magazine for those who love adventure. We're a team of 80ish based in San Francisco, California with offices in Columbus, Ohio.
Over a million and a half young, active professionals trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, gear, and lifestyle inspiration.
We're independent (read: Bit.ly/TheHuckberryStory), and have been called "the future of eCommerce for guys." We look forward to meeting you.
Huckberry is looking for an experienced leader with Buying, Merchandising and Marketing expertise to drive and grow the third party apparel and work closely with our Internal Brands team. A key member of the Brand Partnerships team, you will develop and lead the execution of apparel merchandise strategy while simultaneously delivering on financial goals and business objectives. We are looking for someone who has exceptional judgement, a deep understanding of the Huckberry customer, and love of product and storytelling. Maintaining and nurturing ongoing brand relationships and real friendships with our partners is a key to success. You’ll work closely with our creative teams to produce compelling, exclusive marketing campaigns.
- Work with Chief Merchandising Officer to hone the Men’s Apparel Merchandising Strategy
- Deep understanding of product lifecycle to ensure balance of core, seasonal and new merchandise at all times
- Establish and nurture brand partnerships
- Ensure inventory optimization by implementing an Open to Buy
- Directly lead, manage, and grow the Apparel team to support professional development and great work
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the company
- Work with Creative Services teams to produce an event of high marketing, storytelling & sales power for our partners
- Willingness to evolve and grow with the
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years professional experience in e-commerce buying or merchandise planning
- Demonstrates understanding of Open to Buy
- Highly detail oriented and organized
- Superior oral and verbal communication skills
- Highly analytical, creative, problem solver
- Naturally curious
- Demonstrates passion and expertise in apparel market
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Most importantly, you have a positive energy with a collaborative spirit and a growth mindset
* Hello, Andy — Huckberry Co-founder here. I honestly wish I could reply to each and every one of you, but we're expecting a ton of applications. So, if you don't hear back from me, please don't take it personally. We're growing like a weed and will be hiring for a bunch more positions in the near future. In the meantime, see you out there!
Want to get to know us better?
- The Huckberry Story: Bit.ly/TheHuckberryStory
- The Huckberry Journal: Huckberry.com/journal
- Instagram: Instagram.com/Huckberry
- Twitter: Twitter.com/Huckberry