Growth Team Associate
- 661 Natoma St., San Francisco, CA
Huckberry is an online shop, journal, and brand discovery site.
Our mission is to inspire, educate, and equip our more than half a million subscribers to lead more active, adventurous, and thoughtful lives—and have a bunch of fun along the way.
We're bootstrapped, profitable and proud (http://37signals.com/svn/posts/3577-bootstrapped-profitable-proud-huckberry), and have been called the future of eCommerce for guys. We look forward to meeting you.
As member of our Growth team, you'll support our Director of Growth in helping us grow the Huckberry membership through the following channels: affiliate relationships with media partners, paid advertising, growth content, and hearts and minds campaigns.
We're looking for:
- a hustler with previous experience in a user acquisition / growth / business development roles
- someone with a great attitude and an appreciation for cool gear, great design, and the outdoors
To apply for this position, please click on I'm Interested and:
- Upload your resume
- Link us to your LinkedIn profile
- Tell us in 2 sentences or less why you'd be a good fit with Huckberry
- Tell us in 2 sentences or less why you'd kick butt as our a member of our Growth team
Want to get know us better?
Check out our:
- Journal: http://huckberry.com/blog
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Huckberry
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/huckberry
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Huckberry