- San Francisco, US, San Francisco, CA
Huckberry is an independent online retailer and magazine for adventurous guys. We're a team of 50ish and based in San Francisco's Design District.
Almost a million young, active professionals trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, gear, and lifestyle inspiration.
We're bootstrapped, profitable and proud (http://bit.ly/1N81FZ8), were recently named one of Men's Journal's Best Menswear Shops (http://mjm.ag/1lCgU12), and have been called "the future of eCommerce for guys." We look forward to meeting you.
As a member of our Brand Partnerships team, you'll be an integral part of bringing the best brands and products to our readership. Reporting directly to our Sr. Buyers (who are on front lines of brand relationships & product discovery), you will set-up and merchandise sales, quarterback the production of new brand events, and maintain ongoing brand operations such as placing orders, uploading sku’s, etc. You’ll work closely with our talented editors, photographers, and customer experience associates to produce compelling, exclusive online sales and events.
This is an entry level position with strong growth potential. We’re looking for a smart, well-rounded hustler with a strong work ethic and sound judgement.
To be a successful Assistant Buyer, you:
- are a great project manager
- are highly detail oriented
- are supremely organized
- have a good eye for style, trends, and cool gear
- are good with numbers & data
- have the perspective of an editor
- have the eye of a marketer
- comfortable on the phone and in-person
- can work well under pressure and on a tight deadlines
- can make good judgement calls with minimal information
- play nice with others
It would be a bonus if you have prior experience with:
- Google Analytics
- Buying, Planning, Marketing and/or Merchandising
To apply for this position, please click on I'm Interested below and:
- Upload your resume
- Link us to your LinkedIn profile.
- If you're active on Pinterest and Twitter, we'd love a link to your account so we can get a sense of you and your style. If not, please let us know five brands you think are a great fit with Huckberry.
- Tell us in 2 sentences or less why you'd be a good fit with Huckberry
* Hey guys, Andy — Huckberry co-founder — here. I honestly wish I could reply to each and everyone of you, but we're starting to receive an ungodly amount of applications, and carpal tunnel syndrome runs in my family. So if you don't hear back from me, please don't take it personally. We're growing like a weed and will be hiring for a bunch more positions in the near future. In the meantime, see you out there!
Want to get know us better?
Check out our:
- Journal: http://huckberry.com/blog
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Huckberry
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/huckberry
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Huckberry