Marketing Database Specialist
- Boston, MA
Hult is the world’s most international business school with campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, and Shanghai, and a global rotation center in São Paulo. Offering a range of practical, business-focused programs including MBA, EMBA, Master, and Undergraduate degrees, Hult continues its rapid ascent in business school rankings. Currently ranked in the top 1% of all business schools, Hult is #1 for International Experience and #3 for International Business by the Financial Times, and #20 in the U.S. and #29 in the world by The Economist.
Hult provides students with a truly global experience, working alongside peers from 137 nationalities speaking 105 languages. With Global Campus Rotation students have the opportunity to select their home campus and then spend up to three months studying at two others. With a focus on practical, business education, Hult empowers students to develop real-world skills by completing a six-week Action Project for a leading company or non-profit.
Help Hult International Business School continue its trend of unprecedented growth by supporting our North American regional marketing team.
The Marketing Database Specialist manages Salesforce (SFDC) automation systems to analyze, report, and effectively target the North American market. Manages marketing lists including: list importing, lead handling, segmentation, targeting plans, and campaign performance reporting.
- Enter and maintain sales lead and contact profiling records in our marketing automation / sales force automation systems through a combination of automated and manual processes including: cleaning, de-duplicating, and formatting data.
- Process batch file uploads and error handling as well as manual data entry, reviewing for completeness and accuracy within processing guidelines, procedures, and partner service level agreements (SLAs).
- Regularly monitor, report on and make recommendations to the Marketing Manager to maximize campaign results.
- Conduct and use lead analysis to determine where to focus marketing efforts.
- Prepare reports to monitor and improve data quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in business with an emphasis on marketing and/or computer science. Equivalent experience will be considered in lieu of specific education requirement.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and sales force automation tools, preferably Salesforce (SFDC), ExactTarget and/or Eloqua.
- Hands-on working knowledge of demand generation processes
- Strong familiarity with relational databases, data warehouses, email marketing, data analysis, and spreadsheet reporting. Knowledge of intermediate Excel functions required, ability to code in VBA a plus.
- Must work well in a team, be flexible, and adapt to change easily.
- Strong goal orientation and ability to manage multiple competing priorities to complete tasks.
What does Hult Offer?
- Competitive package (health, vision, dental, vacation and more)
- International work environment
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Encouragement for personal and professional development
Hult International Business School is a division of EF Education First, an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.