Plant Care Specialist (Plant technician)
- Sunnyvale, CA, USA
AddLife is a detailed plant service in corporations around the nation. Founded over 35 years ago, we are one of the top Interior Landscaping / Plantscaping companies in the Bay Area. We tend to plants living in large corporate buildings.
We love to design, collaborate and create innovative plant spaces, bringing life into workspaces.
Our dedication to our clients begins with finding out their needs, providing unique plant design, followed through with professional installation and total dedication from our service team to maintain the plants.
- Water, trim, clean, fertilize and detail indoor office plants and pots at assigned clients on a regular basis
- Monitor each plants' health and appearance and communicate regularly with the supervisor about plants' conditions
- Assist with replacing plants
- Be able to provide customer service in case clients ask about plants
- Be quiet and respectful in the clients' workspace
- Drive to the accounts in your own insured vehicle (route mileage reimbursed at federal rate, currently, 58 cents per mile)
Keywords:landscaping, grounds-keeping, planting, plant, technician, maintenance,supervisor, construction, mantenimento de jardin, garden, crew member, tree, interior plants, garden care, ornamental plants, flowers, gardening, horticulture, agronomy, interior landscaping, grounds, setting, agriculture, breeding, cultivation, grow, harvesting, seeding, soil culture, floriculture.
- Be reliable and responsible
- Have a positive can-do attitude and be self-motivated, working independently and efficiently
- Have good time management skills and be able to keep to a schedule
- Be able to pay attention to detail
- Have good communication, work well in teams and have good people skills
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds such as moving a watering tank or moving a large floor plant
- Be able to walk an average of 8 miles a day servicing such plants
- Pass a background check
- Wear the uniform provided by the company
- Be available for an earlier schedule (average: from 6 am until 2:30 pm)
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Have a cell phone and e-mail, and an address.
- Experience with plants is not required, but a horticulture/agriculture background is a plus
- Be able to communicate (Speaking in English well it is not necessary as long as we can communicate)
If you are interested please e-mail your resume and tell us a little about yourself and your interest in plants.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.