HR Business Partner
- Fabryczna 20A, Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters is working to build one of the most innovative and successful companies in the world - one that fundamentally changes how recruiting is done. We are looking for a game-changing HRBP (People Partner) who will be a key driver of our company's success. This person will partner predominantly with Poland-based teams to ensure they are highly engaged and are enabled to deliver high performance in their areas of the business.
As we build our global HRBP (People Partners) team, these are our priorities we want to achieve this year:
We have amazing, skilled, inspiring leaders on all levels; we identify future leaders and support their development from early stages.
Our Smartians love what they do and perform at their best.
High performance is in our DNA and all our key processes aim at achieving that.
We do the basics right, our processes are simple, employee-friendly, well communicated, streamlined and automated
Need more information on the job to decide if this is right for you? No problem. If you decide to join us, you will be the strategic and proactive business partner for our teams. Specifically you will:
Advise our leaders to ensure they have the right teams in place who are inspired, have clear goals, and receive regular feedback
Partner with Smartians (employees) at all levels to find solutions for day-to-day problems
Evangelize and then manage all global people programs in your region.
Build and maintain the company culture as we scale
Ensure we are legally compliant in everything we do
Have a lot of FUN working with great, passionate Smartians
So who is the ideal candidate for our HRBP?
We aren’t a traditional ‘HR’ team and our main priority is ensuring our teams are united, inspired, and empowered to do the best work of their lives. As a business partner, you protect our culture and drive our performance. To do this, you MUST be a ‘Double Q’ person (high EQ and high IQ) who loves to get things done and is thrilled to work for a company who is going to disrupt an entire industry. The ideal candidate will deliver:
- Insights and coaching to our leaders to ensure they are running high performing teams
- Balance and perspective to our employees to ensure distractions are minimized and we are focused on the right things
- Clarity and transparency at all levels to ensure all teams are clear on what we must achieve #asone and how they contribute to our mission
- Lightweight programs designed to drive business, not HR outcomes
- An inclusive and supportive environment and champion inclusivity across your client group
This will sound super exciting to you if you are:
- A person who wants to do the full scope of HR tasks - from strategic thinking and planning to rolling up their sleeves and working on tactical, day-to-day stuff
- Someone who likes data and knows Polish employment law, but more important, knows how to use it in practice to support business stakeholders
- Someone who is upbeat, flexible and excited by fast pace (seriously fast) and not scared by quick decision making (and decision changing) processes.
- And you understand how tech start-ups work, have experience working with Engineers and know the difference between Java and Java Script, that is all we can ask for. :)
Does this sound like you? Great, let’s talk.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.