Email Marketing Manager
- Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Mighty Networks is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform ushering in a new era of creative business built on community. Its SaaS platform serves brands and creators “with a purpose” who want to bring their content, community, online courses, events, and memberships together in one place.
Similar to a Shopify store, with a Mighty Network, a brand or creator has their own online destination with their choice of features and the ability to charge for digital subscriptions and products under their own brand and instantly available on their own website and native mobile apps.
The Email Marketing Manager will own the customer acquisition, activation and retention marketing efforts via Email, focused on driving deep product usage and free trial signups and upgrades via targeted campaigns.
This is a critical position that will help us increase our audience reach, product adoption and help drive value for Hosts and Members alike.
They will report to our VP of Marketing Operations and work closely with our leadership team.
- Create and execute all phases of our email campaigns — using research and analytics to create a strategy, working with Copy and Design to create/modify templates and content, ensure they are developed properly and QA’ed, then send and monitor their performance.
- Manage our growing audience list to meet the unique preferences of each individual Host of a Mighty Network.
- Create lead nurture and drip campaigns — establishing key email touchpoints throughout the sales cycle and contributing to the positive growth of our Pro business.
- Work with the rest of our marketing team to ensure our emails speak with a consistent tone and voice.
- Document email performance and insights and clearly and concisely report on how your efforts are tracking towards marketing KPIs.
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your experience creating and executing winning marketing campaigns.
- You have managed multiple active campaigns at a given time, across multiple customer segments. You are able to effectively map email campaigns to touchpoints in a customer lifecycle.
- You are knowledgeable in split testing and conversion optimization to drive better performance and insights.
- HTML/CSS is required for the position. JS knowledge is a bonus.
- You have experience using various Email Service Providers. Experience using Braze is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.