Technology Product Manager - Core Infrastructure
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
It wasn’t so long ago that booking a trip to see the Eiffel Tower, stroll down New York’s iconic Madison Avenue or feel the sand between our toes on Copacabana Beach was simply a matter of a few taps on our smartphone. In fact, that’s what we do at Booking.com. We make it easier for everyone to experience the world. And while that world might feel a little farther away right now, we’re busy preparing for when the world is ready to travel once more.
Across our offices worldwide, we continue to innovate. To solve some of the most complex challenges in travel and technology, and to plan for the exciting developments that lie ahead. With strategic long-term investments into what we believe the future of travel can be, we are opening up new career opportunities that will have a strong impact on our mission. We are united in the belief that our very human desire to explore the planet’s beauty and discover more about other people and cultures will endure. The world is waiting for us. Together, we will be ready.
Booking.com is looking for a Technology Product Manager to join our Core Infrastructure department in Amsterdam.
Core Infrastructure delivers an easy to use and dependable ecosystem of infrastructure, services, and tooling so ideas can quickly become a reality for our customers.
As a member of one of the 40+ infrastructure teams, you will be given the freedom to make significant and measurable changes impacting millions of people.
You will be working in one of the biggest e-commerce companies in the world, deploying code on 50,000+ servers across multiple data centers around the world!
- Own the long-term vision of the product, inspire the team to achieve the vision by effectively sharing your message.
- Guide new features and services from inception to launch while keeping internal and external customers at the center of everything.
- Collect/give feedback and input from/to a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders.
- Use data to make informed decisions about what the team should work on next, analyze how it is implemented and what the results are.
- Develop and prioritize the backlog to continuously improve the products and services of your team.
- Because your opinion is data-driven, you will define key business and product success metrics, track them, and improve upon them.
- At least 3 years of experience as a technology Product Manager working on working on infrastructure or software products.
- Previous hands-on experience as an engineer, or equivalent technical role, is a nice to have.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and influencing skills.
- Team player with a bottom-up ideation process. Ability to see the big picture, without losing sight of the product details.
- An analytical orientation and strong problem-solving skills demonstrated by the ability to structure issues and analyze alternative solutions.
- Able to understand and formulate meaningful business metrics.
- Fluent in the English language both spoken and written.
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you and your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance-based company that offers 29 vacation days, career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- Training, regular hackathons and opportunities to travel and attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the “Booking Deal” including other perks and benefits.
- Company sponsored family and social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other and Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.