Program Manager Digital Platform Performance
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
This role has end to end ownership of the Digital Platform Performance Program of the Partner Hub (partner.booking.com) within the Digital Content Platforms team at Booking.com. The goal of the Partner Hub is to provide the right content at scale to all out existing and potential partners. The content provided on the Partner Hub empowers our partners to discover support and commercial opportunities to optimise their business.
As Program manager Platform Performance, you will own, optimise and innovate on all program processes to improve the performance of on one hand the reach and engagement on the platform and on the other hand the commercial outcome of partners engaging with out content. You will work closely with and consult stakeholders within the Partner Experience teams to create end to end content and campaign strategies as well as working closely together and guiding team members working in the same program to achieve the overall program goals and KPI’s.
Within the Program, you are responsible for setting and optimising the Partner Hub key performance metrics like Reach and Product Implementations by providing data, user insights and consultation to the various Content Marketing Teams.
Next to this, the Program manager owns and develops the platform innovation and experimentation strategies and ignited projects that increase the traffic, reach and performance of the platform.
- Be able to drive the long-term team vision through generating new projects and initiatives, bringing all team members on board.
- Create a backlog of user stories and projects for their topic area.
- Prioritize user stories and projects, based on the expected business impact.
- Define key results for their program, based on both internal business needs and external partner behaviors.
- Ensure the delivery of changes and improvements in their topic area.
- Define key success metrics for their area in line with company, department and team strategies, monitor overall performance, and initiate optimizations in their topic area.
- Take ownership in setting and elevating standards in their area of expertise.
Program management and reporting
- Provide a centralized view of weekly and monthly program status reporting ensuring that key stakeholders are aware of the health of the program and any key actions required.
- Facilitate regular reviews with leadership teams to action on, highlighting key insights to inform their decision-making process.
- Ensure escalation or exception to assure project delivery success.
- Guide, consult and support a set of team members within the program and constantly drive optimization and improvements of program performance.
- Develop and optimize digital marketing strategies within the domain.
- Use depth and breadth of expertise to balance exploration with execution. Be able to pragmatically maintain agreed standards while continuing to explore ways to take on and solve new challenges enhancing personal and business development.
- Be the voice of the partners within the organization based on the partner needs framework and research and partners’ feedback to ensure qualitative and effective communication.
- Improve the digital channels in their scope to improve our partner reach, quality of communication or support specific business needs.
- Have a clear understanding of, and influence on, the business impact of team projects.
- Actively supports others to find clarity on business initiatives and is widely accepted in the business as a key driver of value creation towards business ambitions.
- Able to create consistent reporting to showcase results and business impact on different projects
- Controls budget, forecasts costs and prioritizes investments to maximize the return on investment on campaign, tooling and 3rd party providers.
- Creates business cases that support strategy decisions and/or investment need that align with the business goals and initiatives
- Establish long-term, productive relationships with a diverse set of internal stakeholders.
- Actively influence cross-team relationships to gain wide acceptance of interdependencies and collaboration and ensure learnings and successes are widely shared amongst relevant communities.
- Accelerate not only individual scope, but others’ topics as well, based on effective stakeholder management.
- A minimum of 5 years of digital marketing experience, including hands-on experience.
- Experience in Business-to-business marketing, working in a commercial setting of a global, multichannel e-commerce company.
- Business acumen to quickly understand Booking’s objectives and key results and the way all parts of the company work together to realise our ambitions.
- Self-starter with the ability to collaborate across teams and parts of the organisation to deliver results.
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills with the ability to facilitate discussions with executives and execution teams, and the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Creative thinker with excellent analytical skills and learning mindset.
- Structural analysis to create business cases
- Business case and budget management skills
- Strong and high energy team player with a high degree of flexibility and positive communication that motivates and influences achievement of team objectives.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks, and manage time efficiently. High performer with the ability to manage parallel tracks and expectations for project scope changes, seeing intersection points, and mitigating risks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that changes rapidly
Platform Performance domain specific:
- 5+ years of experience in setting SEO and digital marketing strategies
- Experience with website experimentation, including A/B testing
- Experience w