Reporting Analyst, Commercial Operations
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
The Partner Services Business Insights team is a high-impact team that supports Partner Services with business Strategic Insights & Reporting across different layers of its organization. The team is part of the broader Commercial Operations team.
Within the team, we are looking for a Reporting Analyst. As the Reporting Analyst, you will use your data skills and business mindset to capture, track & present the performed activities against set KPI’s across all roles within the Commercial Organization through reporting & dashboards.
Within the Reporting team you will report to the Reporting Team Leader & will team up with several Reporting Analysts who will work on gathering input from the business & together you will drive the execution of your deliverables that will allow the business to understand how we are performing.
- Take ownership on new metrics we need to build to reflect the success of our operational teams
- Leverage large, complex datasets to identify, quantify and influence tangible business gain
- Build and improve data and reporting that help your stakeholders understand the performance of their business segment and identify action points
- Challenge ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members
- Organize and present your findings in a meaningful way to make sure your stakeholders are able to make the right decision
- Have the capacity to thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work
- Write maintainable and readable workflow code
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant role
- Data-driven, has technical affinity and possesses a strong business sense
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Tableau, defining reporting landscape across several layers of an organisation
- Strong technical data skills, statistics and the ability to draw business insights from data
- Knowledge of programming/scripting (Python, R, SQL, Tableau…)
- Understanding and working experience with Hadoop and SQL and relational databases
- Strong technical skills, statistics and the ability to draw business insights from data
- Excellent communication and story-telling skills (verbal, dashboarding and written). Ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning