Account Executive - New Zealand
- Auckland, China
- Employees can work remotely
As an Account Executive your main task will be to provide support to new and existing accommodation partners, contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. You will also build the accommodations webpages and training the new accommodations on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and how to use the systems that can improve their availability and supply. Furthermore you will offer support to the Account Managers with various tasks at the office.
This position will be based in our Auckland office.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone, by internal messaging and occasionally in person to assist with the development of the business;
- Building productive relationships with partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and rate structure;
- Discuss opportunities with partners that will help improve business by using Booking.com BV’s internal tool of priority setting;
- First point of contact for key local accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed;
- Participation in weekly team learning in your office;
- Advise accommodation partners regarding their (potential)webpages on the Booking.com website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions;
- Liaison person for properties to contact when they have questions by phone and the Account Managers are unavailable;
- Providing support to properties or Booking.com BV in building the webpage for accommodations and/or maintaining property information on the Booking.com website;
- Verify that the website has accurate information on properties and pictures of newly registered accommodations;
- Delivering training by phone to new and or existing properties on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Providing properties with information and advice mainly by phone, including follow-ups;
- Looking after IT/administrative related tasks;
- In consultation with the Account Managers, provide information support to Booking.com BV for new and existing accommodations;
- Conduct daily/weekly rate and availability checks on various platforms;
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects;
- Assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed
- You will also need to be versatile, flexible and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes from Booking.com BV.
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Fluent English speaker and writer;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Ability to convince partners on the phone to implement suggestions;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical and an eye for detail;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred.
- You live in Auckland and do not require work pass sponsorship to work in New Zealand