Sr Manager/Director of Media Client Solutions
- 52 W 39th St
Sr Manager/Director of Media Client Solutions - 109195
Client Services and Sales - USA Offsite, Offsite
Nielsen is looking for a Sr Manager/Director, Client Business Partner to join our Retail/Restaurant Advertiser Account team. This talented team focuses on empowering brands to connect more directly with customers by combining Nielsen’s world-class data, analytics, media planning, marketing activation and measurement capabilities. We help Retailers and Restaurant partner advertisers identify their ideal audiences, reach them efficiently across platforms, and understand the impact of their media and marketing efforts to elevate ROI and brand KPIs.
As part of our team, you will be surrounded by a group of enthusiastic and empowered risk-takers who seek to build connections between consumers and brands through data. You will be joining an organization that brings to bear the market’s most powerful proprietary data assets. Together we are not only helping the world’s biggest brands make better and faster marketing and media decisions, we are continuously innovating and establishing best practices within the media landscape.
As a Sr Manager/Director, Client Business Partner within the Advertiser Account team, you will need to be knowledgeable about Nielsen’s product solution set, you will have revenue targets and will be responsible for working with cross functional teams both internally and externally to renew and expand existing business as well as build new client accounts. The position demands a consultative selling skillset, with preferably some cultivated business development skills, where you will be selling our suite of data, technology and analytics solutions directly to Advertisers.
In this role, the ideal candidate will be flexible and adaptable to work at all levels across key client functions including Insights, Marketing, Brand Management, Media Agency partners, Information Technology, Sales, and Procurement. Internally, you will work with all key Nielsen business areas including Digital, Planning, and Optimization, working with Commercial, Operations, Product Development, Product Marketing, Finance and Legal business partners.
Success in this role will be ultimately measured via renewals and revenue growth as a result of expanding consultative partnerships with existing clients and addition of new accounts.
You will be exposed to a number of solutions across various Product teams and will be required to have enough industry knowledge to generate new conversations and opportunities with our Advertiser clients. Some of the key solutions you will work with in this role include Marketing Mix, Multi-Touch Attribution, Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings, Total Ad Ratings, Sales Lift, Brand Resonance and Equity Analytics.
We are looking for someone who is curious about our solutions, the clients and their needs, is outcome focused, and interested in meeting or exceeding revenue goals. While exceeding revenue and profitability commitments is critical, success will be equally measured by the Client Business Partner’s accomplishments in building, deepening and expanding long-term consultative partnerships within their client base.
Compensation will be a combination of base salary plus commission. The commission structure will vary based on your sales target/quota, and level of experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Develop a clear understanding of Nielsen products and solutions.
- Work as a trusted advisor with clients, developing relationships that will enable revenue growth.
- Penetrate and establish enduring relationships with senior decision makers at clients.
- Work all deals through the formalized Nielsen Enterprise Sales Process.
- Work consultatively and creatively with clients while maintaining a pragmatic focus on solution profitability.
- Work well with cross functional teams both internally and externally.
- Generate new product ideas and bring client feedback back to product management.
- Drive high customer satisfaction.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred but not required.
- 8+ years of successful experience in a revenue-focused client management and consulting role within the advertising and marketing services industry.
- Demonstrated record of creating account plans, growing sales, and exceeding revenue targets.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the CPG industry.
- Strong knowledge of advertising systems and business models.
- Demonstrated ability to create value for clients through problem solving and the application of analytics and technology.
- Outgoing confident individual who is comfortable presenting to senior executives. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to articulate complex issues in a concise and polished manner to a diverse audience.
- Knowledgeable about digital marketing, understanding of web technologies.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time. Amount of travel will depend on the location of candidate’s residence. Location requirements are flexible.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: OH - Cincinnati, , ,