- Calgary, Canada
IBS Marketing & Management Inc provides effective outsourced business development solutions to the oilfield service sector.
With a strong focus on Project Management, the Project Administrator provides administrative support to the Project Services Department with guidance from the Integration Manager. The Project Administrator will also support IBS in all day to day administrative operations. The position supports both internal co-workers and external clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES & TASKS
- Participate and execute tasks and duties in accordance with Client Projects and Processes.
- Liaise with Project Services Department regarding Purchase Orders / Invoices / Daily Time sheets.
- Ensure all Project Financial deadlines are met.
- Responsible for document control and administration Support to the Project Services Department
- Compile and maintain Client Project Reports.
- Record and manipulate data for use by internal co-workers and external clients needs.
- Participate in the documentation of both client and IBS process flows, processes and procedures.
- Review existing client and IBS processes and make efficiency recommendations
- Provide technical and training support to external clients and IBS staff in the area of Google Apps and project software.
- Monitor and maintain compliance in the use of all the IBS systems, Google Apps, Salesforce, Harvest.
- Participate and assist in estimating proposal development as directed by Project Services Department.
- Perform internal administrative duties as assigned by the Office Manager.
- Act as back-up for Business Development Assistant and Estimating Administrator.
- From time to time, perform other duties, consistent within the purposes of the firms business.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Attention to detail.
Strong written and verbal skills.
Works well under pressure.
Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software.
Time management skills.
Understanding of Project Management theories, methodologies and industry practices.
A working knowledge of various aspects of Oil and Gas, particularly Operating Wellsite, Maintenance, Plant operations and Pipeline.
- Undergraduate degree or technical diploma in business or engineering, or
- A combination of education and relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience.
Some travel may be required.