Urgent Need for VBNet Developer/ Designer
- Rensselaer, NY
Urgent Need for VB.Net Developer/ Designer
Location: Rensselaer, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Important: VB.NET recent experience with WPF experience using the MVVM pattern and WCF, Client looking for candidates in MVVM pattern design experience and this is necessary.
Notes to the Partners:
This is for three individual roles that require the same skillset. Each role requires an Analyst-level developer, capable of quickly and completely understanding a complex system and development environment.
The typical assignment consists of fully analyzing and accurately cataloging existing functionality for a feature written in VB 6.0, merging that understanding with new design changes, and then creating the feature in VB.NET / WPF / WCF using Visual Studio.
The developer is expected to gain a complete understanding of the various aspects of the feature from existing code and use of the existing application, be able to demonstrate that understanding during meetings and progress reviews, and ask appropriate questions to fill in the gaps. When creating the feature in .NET, the developer is expected to work independently, drawing from existing experience with WPF as well as documentation of in-house API’s, product standards, and coding standards.
• A minimum of three years’ experience developing applications with VB.Net.
• Understanding of SOA application design with an emphasis on implementing using WCF.
• Experience using Oracle Data Provider for .Net (ODP.Net)
• Minimum of one year experience coding WPF based user interfaces with VB.net
• Experience developing application interfaces using the Model-View-View-Model development pattern for WPF.
• Visual basic 6.0
• Experience with COM Plus
• Reporting Services
• Infragistics Net Advantage WPF Controls
Thanks & Regards,
IDC TECHNOLOGIES.INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035